During the session the group will have the opportunity to:
· Explore the expectations of their role and discuss what good leadership and management looks like.
· Understand how to lead and support individuals and teams during times of change, uncertainly and ambiguity.
· Understand their own personal drivers and the impact this can have on their responses, behaviour and style.
· Explore how to increase their own personal impact and confidence, particularly in difficult situations.
· Recognise how they respond to pressure and explore techniques that will enable them to manage this more effectively.
· Identify the different roles and preferences individuals have in a team, and the impact these can have on the overall dynamics.
· Recognise when and how it’s appropriate to assert their authority, and how to influence and challenge others effectively whilst doing this.
· Understand the common dysfunctions that teams exhibit and how to turn these around.
· Explore how they can think and act strategically as part of their role and how this can raise individual and team performance.
· Explore how feedback and coaching can be used to empower individuals and improve performance.
Aimed at senior therapy leaders, usually band 7 and band 8.