You can use the Healthcare Leadership Model to help you think about your own leadership behaviours.
It will also help you carry out appraisals, and to write documents such as: personal and professional development plans; recruitment criteria and processes; educational standards and curricula; and training programme materials and criteria.
However, we are also developing further tools and resources that will more directly help you apply the Healthcare Leadership Model. Further information is available below.
The Leadership Academy would be very interested to hear from anyone using the Healthcare Leadership Model in their work, and are planning to collect examples of best practice so that they can share these more widely. If you are interested in sharing how you are using the model, please contact them at [email protected].
Find out more:
- Healthcare Leadership Model self-assessment tool
- Healthcare Leadership Model 360 degree feedback tool
- Development suggestion guide: information on development resources available for individuals, teams and organisations
- Healthcare Leadership Model Library: Documents to download
- Comparison resources: Relating the Healthcare Leadership Model to other leadership frameworks
- Frequently asked questions