1. Viewing Certificates
As well as viewing your own certificates, Line Managers can see certificates for individual members of their team and a summary for the whole team.
Users who have been assigned the Shared Responsibility of Compliance Dashboard by a Line Manager will also be able to see the Team Certificates Summary page.
2. To edit your team
Please contact the easylearning team to make any changes
3. To view your Team's record
1. Click the person icon next to the team member's name to see the certificate details for that user.
2. Click the View All My Team Certificates link to see the team summary.
A pie chart summarises the overall compliance level for the selected team. In this example, from the overall RAG breakdown of 10, 2 (25%) are expired or required (Red), 8 (75%) are in compliance (Green) and 0% are nearing expiry (Amber). The overall compliance level is therefore 80%. Amber and Green count as Compliant.
3. On the Team Certificates Summary page, click a Certificate link to see a breakdown of the attainment and expiry details for that certificate.
4. On the Team Certificates Summary page, click a % Compliance number link to see the details of who is in or out of compliance for that skill. On the Team Certificates Detail page, click the Name link to see the View User page.
Note: If a Line Manager's Direct Reports include other Line Managers then they can select the option Results for this team and all their staff.
The same links are available for the Team Certificates Detail and Breakdown.
On the Team Certificates Summary page, click a Certificate link to see a breakdown of the attainment and expiry details for that certificate for all line managers and their teams.
On the Team Certificates Summary page, click a % Compliance number link to see the details of who is in or out of compliance for that skill. The first level shows direct reports only. On the Team Certificates Detail page, click the Name link to see the View User page.
On the Team Certificates Detail page, direct reports who are line managers with their own team members they will have a % Compliance number link. Click this to see who is in or out of compliance for that skill in the line manager's team.
4. How to Share Responsibilities
‘Shared responsibilities’ allows you to give another user the ability to do things on your behalf, this is useful if you have someone either organises training for your team or will be covering in your absence. In the ‘My Shared Responsibilities’ section click on the add button.
Search for the user with whom you wish to share responsibilities and click on their name, from the list pick which functions you would like them to have access to and press share.
5. How to cancel a member of your team's booking - full instructions attached below
1. From the easylearning home page scroll to the bottom of the page and on the right column you will see your team members, click on the blue head and shoulders next to the corresponding name.
2. This will take you to a summary of their skills, click on Training Record.
3. Click on the blue number under the bookings heading that relates to the event you would like to cancel.
4. Click Cancel booking
5. Type the reason for the cancellation and click Cancel Booking
6. Wait for the page to load and you will then see a ‘Booking cancelled’ confirmation in green, then press ‘Done’.