This programme is aimed at students in years 12 & 13 who are interested in a career within the NHS but are unsure of the opportunities available to them.
Year 12/13 Solihull 6th Form work experience students.
Based at Heartlands Hospital, students come for a week to experience how the NHS works.
Below is a brief outline of the programme. Please note this is subject to change dependant on the availability of the speakers.
- Talks from Trust staff
- Talk from an Undergraduate Student
- Basic First Aid
- Clinical Scenarios
- Tour of various departments and wards
- Infection Control
- Interview Skills
- Clinical Skills
- Team building
- Consultant talks
Dates for 2020
27 - 31 July 2020 - THIS COURSE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
You will be required to present a project at the end of the programme and a celebration of your achievements will be held.
- If you do not hear back within 28 days this will have meant that your application has been unsucessful
- Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to give feedback or confirm if we have receive your application
- Completion of the form does not guarantee or confirm your placement as your application will need to be reviewed to ensure safety and suitability of the placement
Please return by e-mail to: [email protected] (Please note emails to this email address are not 100% secure).